AboutAbout Our School
Imagine! A faith-based learning environment built on a biblical foundation and fueled by creativity, technology, music, and science! The Child Enrichment Center at The Pearl Church (CEC) seeks to nurture children in this kind of environment focusing on care, creativity, and loving encouragement.
Families enrolled in the CEC have some exciting changes to look forward to in 2020; such as new faith-based curriculum, enhanced classrooms equipped with new technology, outdoor programs, and an updated facility.
Our greatest desire is to be a Daycare and Preschool with Purpose.
- All of our staff are ECE qualified
- We have nurturing and loving classroom environments
- We are great at partnering with parents
- We work hard at building great relationships with children and their families
- We provide fun and educational learning environments.
- We provide stimulating activities in art, music, math, science, literacy, social and emotional development, gross motor play and Bible time
On a regular basis our teachers work towards furthering their education through ongoing trainings, educational workshops, ECE conferences and teacher in-services, all of which are designed to enhance our staff teaching skills.
All of the staff have many years of experience educating, nurturing, and loving children. Here at the Child Enrichment Center we have a wide range of qualified staff, some have just begun their career in ECE and others have been dedicated to loving and nurturing children for many years. All of our staff have had training in health and safety, First Aid and CPR, processed through 3 background checks, some with college degrees and/or previous experience with early childhood care.